Converting Date to DateTime property
I am trying to populate a DateTime property with the value from a Date property using Property-Set method.
Primary.DateTimeProp = Page1.DateProp
The DateProp has a value of 20110207, for example. I expect a value of 20110207T000000.000 GMT in DateTimeProp after the execution of this step. However, what I get is 19700101T000000.000 GMT.
I will greatly appreciate if someone could help me fix this issue or tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thanks a lot.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to convert and show the date format (mm/dd/yyyy) of date/datetime property on change of a Calendar control from UI screen?
- 7.1.9 @DateTime.TimeDifference returns invalid date time string that can not be assigned to a DateTime property
- How to convert Date to DateTime format
- Convert Excel Date value to Pega DateTime format
- HOW TO CONVERT DATETIME TO DATE IN REPORT DEFINITION