Controlling open/save/Cancel pop-up and opening the excel in readonly mode
Can anyone please help me to know as how to control the open/save/Cancel pop-up while opening excel document and also how to open excel in read-only mode.
That is, user can only open excel and view the data in that and cannot do save/save as or download the excel. Since the data is very confidential we have landed in this requirement.
Am using window.open to open the excel.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ok and Cancel for filter pop-up in grid layout
- How to restrict pop-up window to be opened if user trying to open same window
- How to Launch 'Windows Save As' pop-up window in order to download a file into any selected path/folder
- Excel Pop-Up Manipulation
- Multi Select control is not working on Pop-Up window- Pega v 7.3.1