Connect-SOAP wizard failing
I am trying to run wizard for a SOAP (TO create rules through WSDL).
After some time , it is failing consistently.
Here is the error I am seeing on the PRPC screen.
An error ocurred while trying look up the results for Data-Admin-InterfaceGenerator instance CONNECT-WSDL-20111013163226.
This is the error I am seeing in the logs.
ERROR - 404 on request: webwb/normal; Referring URL: http://prpc-dev.huntington.com/prweb/PRServlet/jQjmDQxmwX0-EsfffKuOG3GQSukMTyF7*/!NewConnector?pyActivity=Data-Admin-InterfaceGenerator.IGWizardNew
Any help will be appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Connect-SOAP in Pega 7.1.7 is calling an external webservice and failing with SSL handshake
- Error Message: Unable to Connect to WSDL in 15 Seconds when i am trying to Connect to the WSDL URL from the Connect-SOAP in 7.2 Version
- Connect-SOAP to a client SOAP service which is deployed on IIS server and uses NTLM v1 authentication
- Difference Betwen Connect-SOAP and Connect-HTTP
- connect-http and connect-soap