Connect Java from Pega 7.1.8 with jre 1.6 with external system on java version 1.8 and application server IBM J9 VM
Connect Java from Pega 7.1.8 with jre 1.6 with external system on java version 1.8 and application server IBM J9 VM giving problem. We were thinking to upgrade WAS to accommodate jre 1.8 but as per resources available it is fine. So only problem now is to upgrade jre 1.6 to 1.8. Please help.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Intermittent "rule with a bad defined-on class" error shows up on Connect-SOAP operation on tracer in Pega 7.1.8 Version, Are there any changes required to fix this error. As per PDN the issue was resolved with 7.1.8
- Unable to start the server after installing Pega 7.1.8 version
- Moving to Pega 7 course- the exercise system is already in version 7.1.8
- FSIF 7.1.1 and FSSCM 7.1.2- Are these two frameworks compatible with PRPC 7.1.8? In our application we are upgrading from PRPC 6.1 to 7.1.8 and the PRPC 6.1 application uses both of these frameworks with versions as FSIF in 7.1.1 and FSSCM in 6.1 version
- Getting "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ibm.mq.MQEnvironment" error while doing a test connection from MQ server form