Connect -file destination path
I need to create a CSV file and save it in some location of my application server.For that I have created one activity in which i am using connect-file method. Now in the connector rule form I have given the destination path as \tmp as the server is based on the unix based operating system.
Now my question is where do i find the file created through my activity. In the service rule i have just given \tmp as the destination path. what is the full destination path where i can see the file created by my activity. Or How can i find the full path of the file??
Thanks In Advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Connect-File method unable to write Data on File on server path
- Trying to write a file using Connect-file
- Connect-File putting unreadable special characters at the begining of the file
- How Can we configure connect-file to write files in one node
- Can file names (in connect-file rules) be parameterized dynamically?