Connect File Adding a CRLF at the end of the line
I am trying to write an XML I am generating using a XML Stream into a File. My activity is listed as follows:
1. Creating a temp page
2. Calling the Propert-Set-XML where I am calling the XML Stream and saving the response to a property
3. Calling the Connect-File and writing the property value
My Connect-File is set to append to the existing file. When I run the activity multiple times, the XML from the stream is getting appeneded to the end of the same line. I need to introduce a CRLF at the end of every write. What is the best way to add the CRLF ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Writing to next line after using Connect-File (operation: write from Map Structured rule) possible?
- How to have a new line using Map Structured in Connect-File method?
- Email attachment name coming in two lines at received end
- How to read a CSV attachment file line by line?
- Read a text file line by line to perfom a web search on FireFox