Confused with Connect-JMS and Service-JMS rules....please can somebody clarify
As a part of connect JMS rules...i can push the data to the queue.That means am i a consumer or provider.
My requirement is Some external messaging system will put an XML message in the queue.i have to pick up that XML and process it...
which mechanism i have to follow.Connect-JMS or Services-JMS rules.Urgent help required please...
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to connect to SOLACE from Connect-JMS rule
- How to Set JMSReplyTo in a Connect-JMS rule?
- Need help to specify a response destination queue in Connect-JMS rule when using publish/subscribe model
- Not able to add the all the required fields in the COnnect-JMS rule except JMSType and JMScorrelation Id
- We are currently using Connect-JMS in the activity to get data from External system. However I want to use Data pages instead of Activity for JMS. I could not find it as an option in Data Pages. Does Pega 7 support JMS using Data pages?