Compile Log File
We currently have the following error in the log file (v5.1sp2):
09:58:49,151 [ dpegap52] ( pegarules.util.LibraryUtil) INFO - Error compiling: dataauditldap_authentication; see class's compile log file.
Where would we find a class's compile log file to view? Where would it be stored? Thanks.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error compiling: com/pegarules/generated/pega_appdefinition_utilities; see class's compile log file.
- SEVERE: A rule is attempting to use a non-accessible jar during compilation in the tomcat logs (PRPC 731,Tomcat 8 and Java 8).
- SOAP service is throwing ** Couldn't compile generated Axis source files: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Class file could not
- prlogging- Log class into specific file but still log in PegaRULES file
- Declaration Rules get Logged in PegaRules Log File