Clipboard page property is not being read into js
I am using below js snippet to run an activity from js and then it is needed to read a clipboard page property from there to be used as variable but it is not letting me do that by throwing syntax error though there is apparently none.
var oSafeURL = new SafeURL("Class.Activity");
oSafeURL.put("Parameter", Parameter Value);
var callback2 =
pega.u.d.asyncRequest('GET', oSafeURL, callback2, null);
pyIDs = '<%= tools.findPage("clipboard page").getString("clip board page property")%>';
As soon as i remove the (' ')quotes from the line in bold above it gives js syntax error and do not let me check in without that and code does not run properly (alerts do not trigger).
If i save as it is given above hard coded value returns and so of no use for me.
Other than this i have used show page in the activity for that page to check if it is setting properly and found that ok.
I have also used pyIDs = <%= ClipboardPage.ClipBoardPageProperty %> instead of the bold line as above in the code and left with the similar problem.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Sorting option sorts on UI but NOT on the Clipboard with source as Read-only data page
- Read page type property from a blob using pr_read_from_stream UDF
- OperatorID page under requestor pages (Clipboard) does not contain the pyPwdCurrent property for sso user
- Sometime why clipboard doesn't reflect updated property values on a page but tracer does?
- Declare expressions are not getting fired on a embedded page property which is not on clipboard