Why do we have Direct Inheritance and Pattern Inheritance in Class Inheritance instead of either one of above ?
Please Clarify me........
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Org class inherited from Work- class
- Direct class inheritance of Implementation layer Data- and Int- and SvcInt- classes?
- Classes inheriting from Embed- base class can be concrete?
- Is it advisable to change the direct inheritance of a framework's data class to point to divisional's data class
- Is there an easy way to find the list of classes that inherit(pattern/direct) from work- class