circumstance for each year
I want a particular rule to be executed every year from Jan to March. If I use datetime circumstance, I have to specify year, so I will have to modify rule for every year. Any suggestion other than having when condition inside the rule for checking date.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- date property in the clipboard page list, group them by like for previous 15 days, 1 month, 1 year, 2 year etc. and count in each group
- I have a requirement where I need to display a Date field in Dropdown mode. However on load of the screen, Month and Day will remain blank but the year should get set as the current year. I have tried to use the Default value with the CurrentDateTime func
- I have a requirement where I need to display years and months based on years (current date, old date)
- Business Calendar per year? Whats the impact for addtime calculation when this is across multiple years?
- Which function to use to validate- input year should not be greater than the current year