Circumstance the Declare Trigger
It is not clear to me why declare trigger cannot have circumstance option when declare expression can have the same. Any idea?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What is the difference between declare on change and declare trigger? At what point of time declare on change will act?
- Difference between Pega Declare Trigger and Database Trigger.
- Who is triggered the declare trigger
- Got error when trigger declare expression: Declare expression should be loaded at this point
- Circumstance in Declarative rules