Checking Apha Numeric ranges with an incoming code
I have a requirement where it we should check if a code is present in given range. Fortunately, the range happened to be an "AlphaNumeric" for which I am unable to use decision table. I tried using regular expressions but because of large code volumes we considered it as not a best practice.
Example Code: T09.00 to T09.09 (how to check the value in between this range).
Note: I can not write a decision after expanding all those codes beacuse I will end up having more than 300 codes all together.
Please suggest me a best approach to tackle this situation.
Thanks in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Dynamic Select in Repeating Layout- Not working when the code value is numeric
- Java Coding to check Agent Fails
- Are there any OOB tools present in Pega 7.2.1 version to check the dead code or rules?
- Unable to check platform REST service due to the HTTP response code of 500 indicated a server error.
- How to perform continuous integration of the Pega Robotics Solution during code check-in in TFS?