Changing portals via link
When attempting to enable a link within the main UI to change portals, the old control ChangePortalLayout causes a section of the user portal to appear in the layout of an administrator portal. How can the application be customized to allow switching between portals without using the navigation menu. Attempts to copy sections of code from the pyCaseManager navigation rule have not succeeded.
A webex recording of the question exists and may be shared at the discretion of the client.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there a way to include a link in an email to open the CaseManager7 portal directly to "Manage Change" (editing delegated rules)?
- Adding link to the portal next to Log-off link
- Manager Portal Left Navigation Menu links does not fired when we open portal as a mashup?
- Dialog Scripts are not changing according to the flowaction change in the portal
- Open a portal from a link