Change instruction for Approval step
My approval step currently has an instruction "Please approve or reject this Order" but I want it to say "Please approve or reject this payment" (as shown in the screenshots below). I know how to change instructions for assignments (in the assignment shape go to assignment details) but I can't find how to do this for the approval shape. Please help!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Yes. It depends on .pyLabel. You can set it anywhere in the flow (on connectors or using Data Tranforms in connectors). You can also use Decision shape to decide the value of pyLabel before it invokes Approval shape.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need steps/instructions to customize the log4j Asyncappender in PRPC
- open the correspondence rule to customize the email template on the approval step
- Error "** pxAddChildWork: The class of the child work object is not specified " at approval step
- Controlling stage transitions using the Approve/Reject step
- Ad-hoc approval step within a case