Certain number of characters in properties
I need to make sure there are a certain number of characters entered in various properties (like a certain code must be exactly 5 digits, etc.), can someone please help me do this the most efficient way without relying on custom Java.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Count number of occurrence of a character in a string
- The user is unable to wrap read-only text area, if there is a large number of characters.
- Number presentation format accepts character "E/e"
- How to create declare Index using optimization wizard when class will have a huge number of properties so property may not be displayed in the app explorer
- Autocomplete accepts free form characters but doesn't load other properties configured