'caught exception java.lang.StackOverflowError' when trying to open a Scheduled Task
When I try to open a Scheduled Tasks from the list of tasks from Pega Button -> Reporting -> Components -> Scheduled Tasks, I am getting the following error.
|Message||caught exception java.lang.StackOverflowError|
|Timestamp||Fri Mar 14 12:05:32 GMT 2014|
|Engine Version||PegaRULES 6.2 SP2 (coreAssemblyCached_62SP2_0022)|
Does anyone know how to increase the JVM stack? Are there any issues with doing that?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Exception Only when Tracer is enabled: Java.lang.RuntimeException: Caught Exception while expanding Property pyAllowedToEditValues on Declare Page
- Getting Caught exception: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 0 when iam trying to create workobject
- Caught exception: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoun
- caught exception java.lang.StackOverflowError
- Log Error- java.lang.RuntimeException: caught exception while expanding property