Case reports - 'Apply' button doesn't respond in IE11 when filtering big amount of objects (more than 2000) by Work id
We have a standard report definition showing cases with common details, such as status, date created, due date, and so on. Number of cases is more than 2000. When user filters the report using standard filter section from column heading, 'Apply' button doesn't respond and even sometimes the whole page crashes:
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- pxDateTime based date picker doesn't appear when filtering reports
- Why doesn't the Release Lock button always release the lock on a work object?
- Designer Studio doesn't work properly with IE11
- Is there a way to perform column filtering in Report Definitions and Export the filtered data into Excel? I came to know that Export To Excel doesn't retain Temporary filters. But our end users use this very often
- Skin rule doesn't apply to work item opened from work id link in notification email (7.1.9)