Can we create ms-power point documents in pega
We have a requirement where we need to generate a ppt (microsoft power point) doc with the date on the clipboard.
Does pega support generating power point?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Power Point File of Student Guides
- PRPC: Fundamentals > > The Power of Pega > > Exercise: Automating Work Error Message
- Power Builder Data windows inside pega
- Is the Abbyy OCR engine that powers Pega Robotics Automation SP1 and IVA the same?
- Is there a way to create a Word Document using docx4j (third party API) in Pega?