Can not Start Flow ABCUnitFlow. FlowType missing
We are seeing error messages in pyWorkPage "Can not start the flow ACUUnitFlow on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page. Trying to save an invalid page: page is not valid". The assignment is getting assigned to Support Workbasket. There are no issues with the Work Object data. This doesn't happen always. It is sporadic. Verified all the custom components built around the Work Object processing and did not find any issues.
Can anybody provide some direction on what could be the possible reason? Thanks your time and help.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can not start the flow C on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page.
- I have a flow and i need to start it in activity based on the pages of a pagelist property. For each page I have to start the flow as a new wo and I need to pass one property value from the page of pagelist property.
- Question about Class Name of the Flow Rule (while mentioning Flow Rule Name) in the "Starting Flow" Field of New Intent Task Form
- Class missing during the start of prweb.war
- Don't miss the Robotic Process Automation 101: What to know and where to start webinar: Tuesday, September 26, 2017