Can NOT change work item ID prefix by overloading Data transform rule "pyDefault".
I am trying to customize work item ID, and overloaded Data transform rule "pyDefault" in an application named "MyApp2".
I set the ".pyWorkIDPrefix" with the value of "AA-", but when I run the application, the newly created work item id was NOT started with "AA-", but started with "M-", which is the initial character of the name of the Application itselft.
I create the appliation using "Application Express" wizard, there wasn't a "pyDefault" Data Transform rule there, so I created a new one.
The class structure of the application is very simple, there are only two classes: MyApp2-Work and MyApp2-Work-MyApp2. The "pyDefault" data transform rule is applied to MyApp2-Work-MyApp2.
Can anybody explain why this simple overloading mechanism might not work as expected?
BTW, I'm using PRPC version is 6.2 SP2.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "pyDefault" Data Transform of "Work-Cover- " class is not being called
- Issue: "Pass current parameter page" from Collection rule to Data Transform rule is not working
- Creating pyDefault Data transform for Employee Evaluation
- Can't use Parameters for pyDefault Data Transform
- Assignment and work item status automatically changed to "resolved withdrawn"