Calling a flow in agent activity
I am calling a flow in an activity (say it as 'abc') using Call New (which creates a temperory work object and has only one utility shape).
But when I run that activiy ('abc') through an agent , the flow is not getting called , but when I run that activity mannually instead of calling from agent I am able to call that flow .
shall I have to set any params before calling that flow ???
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Agent is throwing NullPointerException when calling pxCallRetrieveReportData from agent activity
- Agent Activity Security error when calling pxRetrieveReportData activity
- How to resolve Missing stream key property pyStreamName when calling Activity Work-.StartNewFlow from within Agent Activity
- Getting Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY' in a Flow calling an Activity in a Utility
- Calling reassign activity in flow action's post activity to cause "Error: Assignment Mismatch"