To call External Java code from PRPC?
Is there a way to call external java code from Java written in Acitivity with out using Connectors(ie Rule-Connec-Java,Rule-Connect-EJB)?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 5.5- Need an API to invoke an existing connection pool from Java code for a Database external to PRPC
- how to use external java libraries in java code where should i place my external jar files
- Java package cant be resolved getting "com.atl cannot be resolved to a type" errorI am trying to use my custom made java code in prpc
- how to access case data in clipboard from external java code.
- Log External Java Code into Pega logs