Business wants to configure open days just similar to closed days in calendar configuration
I have a requirement where business should be able to configure the Open Days similar to Closed Days in the Calendar configuration.For Ex- Let say Saturday and Sunday are configured as a non business days for an organisation.But if sometime buiseness wants that even if it is a Saturady on Sunday on a specific date then also it should be treated as normal business day not the closed day.
Or let Say---- May 17th is the Sunday but office decided to remain open on this Sunday and so May17th should not be treated as closed day.And SLAs should work accordingly.
Any pointers will be highly appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Configure open days similar to closed days in calendar
- Delete closed day/Add closed day doesn't shows on Delegated Calendar on Internet Explorer 11
- How to implement SLA's should breaching only in business days with my own calendar days
- 7.1+ Calculates elapsed business day since the case creation time, using the case creator's business calendar
- Populate the business day based on Calendar