Build PegaRULES Index - UNIX Directory
Does anyone know what UNIX directory the Build PegaRULES Index option uses when trying to build the index? We're getting the following errors but I need to be able to get the security permissions fixed on the correct directory.
07 Dec 2009 09:11:16,404 [ngine.Transports : 2] (dmin.handlers.AdminMiscHandler) ERROR - Index optimization failed because an exception was thrown:
com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: Error occured creating index directory
Caused by: java.io.IOException: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action.
at java.io.UnixFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "2015-12-08 20:09:05,503 [fault (self-tuning)'] [ STANDARD] [ PegaRULES:06.03] ( search.internal.RuleIndexer) ERROR - Failed to update ClipboardPages in the PegaRULES index- Lock obtain timed out: NativeFSLock@/var/SP/weloadm/pega/pegatempdir/Pe
- Declare Index- String Truncation
- 7.1.9 the database table record for Index- class gone
- Index- Class joins in Adhoc Reporting feature- User not able to modify join type
- ABAC supported for Index- class too?