Build PEGA Mobile
I want to build my application on android OS.
While I click "Build now", it's appear a message "Build Failed. Please check the system logs for more information.".
Where I can get the system log files?
Because there is no error messages on system logs that I took from Designer Studio (System/Operations/Logs).
Thanks in advance
***Updated by Moderator: Lochan. Removed user added #helpme tag. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When we try to build a mobile app using Pega 7 personal edition, we receive the following error "Build failed, Build server is not accessible".
- Can we Build Android Mobile App in Personal Edition PRPC v7.4 or Do we need Licensed Pega Mobile Client?
- Did You Build an Android App Using our Pega Mobile App?
- Pega Mobile Build server credentials
- Pega Mobile- Andriod- Not able to generate the Build