BIX Extract issue - Table or View doesn't exists
I have creaeted BIX exteract rule for the data class and that class has been associated with DB table and it has an instances.
But while running the extract by clicking the run icon. I am getting an error as " ORA-0092 - table to view doesn't exits" .
Please help me out to understand why I am getting this error. In PDN- it has been mentioned as" If you are not the schema owner , you will be getting that error" while you run the extract in Commond line but I am not running the extract from commond line.
Your earliest reply will be very helpful.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 8.1.3 BIX error: table doesn't exist in target Database: PegaBixRepo
- I'm trying to use obj-browse to examine my index table entries but I keep getting <Can't use property "pzPVStream" in this report. It's not a column and it doesn't exist in the Blob.>
- CDH_MS_PC2 table doesn't exist in ExternalMKTData
- Why can we call a function which doesn't exist
- Open Exercise System link doesn't exist