Backporting rules from v7 to v6.x
Wonder if anyone's tried this and/or put together a list of properties to be scrubbed to get this working.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we backport a component built in Pega 722 to Pega 718?
- Work Object Search in PRPC v6.x
- V7.1.9 upgrade- Delete RSV's from old V6.x
- Pega Upgrade v6.x to v8.x
- Hi when I click Test Connection button in Class rule form its giving error saying "Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY' with the name 'TESTCLASSCONNECTION' that applies to 'Rule-Obj-Class'; no rules with this name were found in the rulebase"