auto create work object- complication
We are doing a change, which invloves adding few fields on a screen.
We have a process in this system, wherein a new workobject is automatically created from old workobjects. This is monthly process..
The question is, if we upgrade the system with ongoing changes before this monthly process runs, will the work objects created by the monthly process have additional fields we added?
* Our understanding - Upgrading the system with few fields on screen means the screen's definition(in DB) is changed. So when the new process runs, even though it refers to old workobject, it will still get updated definition. New workobject will have new fields we added.
Could you please correct us if the understanding is wrong? We are side-by-side looking into documentation as well as sourcecode too..
Thanks a lot.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Temp Work Object- what purpose?
- How to attach XML data as a file to Work Object- XML File should be readable after download
- Tracking the Work object- Audit Requirements
- Creating a work object from a file (CSV) and attaching the file to the created work object
- System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object- Exception