Hi Every One,
I have read like after authentication of user logged in LDAP will check operator id existance if not found it creats new modal user. How actual authentication is happened ? with out knowing operator id how actual authetication is happened ? What information will be validated in authentication ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: NULL
- Unable to process the SAML WebSSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: Caught Exception while creating Keystore instance
- Authentication in Process Commander 4.2
- Work processing activities that require authentication in 7.1.5, fail from service call
- Pega's authentication process