Apply Validate Rule on FlowAction without the default action section buttons
We want to apply a validate rule on a flowaction that calls a section.
But we noticed that, in case we "Hide the default action section buttons" and use our own, the validate rule is not executed.
In our case, we use our customized buttons (on which we apply specific actions), so how can we apply the validate rule though?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
When the default buttons are hidden, the validate rule is not excuted, so we can not trace the difference.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hide the default Action Section buttons? This is not hiding the default Submit button on my flowaction
- Using Approve / Reject buttons to submit the flow-action instead default "Submit" button
- Local Action Cancel Button closes the work item, close the current screen and return to flowaction
- call section/flowaction using button
- Default Report Defintion displys can not render section after applying the filter on any column