API 02 to 03-02
I have one activity ABC with the API 02(Activity rule bottom left drop down),
The activity having one Java Step and code contains
Page flowParamPage = myStepPage.getProperty(".pxFlow("+ getParameterValue("flowName") + ").pyFlowParameters").getAsPage();
when i am trying to change the API value from 02 to 03-02, its giving the compile time error.
1) The method getParameterValue(String) is undefined for the type Rule_Obj_Activity_ABC
2) The method getAsPage() is undefined for the type Rule_Obj_Activity_ABC.
Thanks & Regards.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upgrading Java 02 API to 03-02. SendData() and isBound() functions
- Where to exactly to find "com.pega.pegarules.priv" API just like Engine API to know the methods part of that API
- Confusion with Process Engine API and Engine API
- Hi Pega Team, I am trying to install Pega 7. I am using postgresql DB and Tomcat 7 Application server. As per Pega 7 installation Guide I need to put xerces.jar, xml-apis.jar and xaml.jar in lib directory of TOMCAT_HOME. Found xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.
- How to make Pega API calls to Pre-activity of Flow Action, How to interact with Pages "parallel to pyWorkPage" through Pega API