AllCoveredResolved Ticket is not firing
For below scenario, AllCoveredResolve ticket is not helping us to resolved cover case upon completion of covered cases.
we are having two stages for the cover case, and "AllCoveredResolved" ticket has been defined at the end shape of the last step in final stage .
subcase(covered) gets initiated automatically upon parent case creation,it gets resolved immediately by the user,but still cover case is not getting resolved automatically .
I tried to initiate the covered case manually in flow through "Create Case" smart shape ,but still it's behaving the same way as parent case is not resolved even child case gets resolved.
Would a cover case to be present in final stage in which the ticket has been defined to resolve cover case?
PRPC version :7.1.8
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I think again everything drills down to basics of Tickets mentioned earlier
"Ticket is only executed if the flow in which "Ticket" is set on one of the shapes is started on work page."
1) Advance Flow processing :- limit to the single flow itself ,but not for sub flow as well (like we can't jump to the subflow from parent flow by raising a ticket).
If you are trying to advance/jump to a shape in sub-flow it will not happen as Sub-flow is not yet started(Ticket is only executed if the flow in which "Ticket" is set on one of the shapes is started on work page)
2) Back And Forth :- Limit to the single stage,but not across stages of flows (like we can't raise a ticket from later stage to earlier stage in which ticket is referenced.).
Ticket is only executed if the flow in which "Ticket" is set on one of the shapes is started on work page
Appreciate your effort in understanding. Let us know if above reasoning helps.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What happen if there is SLA at Work Object Level(Goal activity will fire on 9th day) and also SLA at assignment level(Goal activity will fire on 4th day).Now on 8th day work object isat assignment.What will happen?
- Edit Validate rule is not firing error message on the Client Side but its firing on the Submit button
- How will the ticket behave?
- Why Ticket should be reset?