For all types of cases [interaction/service/any other type] show left panel [intent tasks] for interaction driver
We have received one requirement, where what ever be the case type, we have to show the left panel [ like interaction driver left panel showing intent tasks for Interaction cases in CPM].
I am thinking to provide a custom section and loading that with the intent tasks manually. The next job will be to fire the intent task when any of the intent tasks are clicked from the left panel - this means I will have to start that process on pyWorkPage [ before this I have to back up my existing workpage]. Again, while closing this task, I will have to take care of such complex things.
Can you please suggest any approach? Is it at all recommendable to show such panel?
thanks in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to open intent task at the end of a service type
- Are Intent Tasks cannot belong to multiple categories?- Quiz Question- Expose Services with Intent Tasks
- Intent Task with IAC Task Type is not working as expected
- Report Definition Results on pop-up window shows portal links (left and top panels)
- Create Interaction and Add Intent task together