Agent is not running
An Agent rule is created which executes an activity (This activity is executing properly when manually executed). This agent is enabled by checking 'Enable this agent' check box. This agent is added to 'Agent Schedule' and it is also enabled by checking 'Enable this agent' check box.
But agent is not running for specified time interval. In log file also no information written above the Agent & Agent Schedule.
Can you guide me here what I need to do to enable the agent.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Agents throwing IndexOutOfBoundsException exception while ran but while manually running the activity- it works fine. Have a question for below, 1) Need to run an agent to be run 3 times on particular time schedule- same activity?? How??
- Agents don't run on their scheduled times, until or unless we do manual restart of the agents. After the restart also, they won't run automatically.
- Agent is not running but the agent activity is running perfectly fine standalone
- How is Agent information is getting pulled up in SMA on click of Agents in Agent Management. I really want to know the last run and exception info if possible all the details. Is there any specific query that is getting called from sysmgmt.war to
- Agent is running but agent activity is not execute