AES: ParseAlertLine Failed to process alert. Node check failed: Node ID: Status: ** NodeNotFound
I'm getting 'ParseAlertLine Failed to process alert. Node check failed: Node ID: Status: ** NodeNotFound' error in the AES logs
What does it mean and what should be done to correct it?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
It means that the Node ID in the alert being sent from the monitored node is not registered with AES.
- Please check to see that health messages are going to AES. In AES you can see instances of PegaAES-Data-NodeHealth
- Check your prlogging.xml file in the monitored node to see if its correctly configured to send health messages
Note: Node is registered with AES when PEGA0008 alert is sent or HLTH0001 health message is sent.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- The Flow Action post-processing activity InitDataOptions failed: PRRuntimeException
- "The Flow Action post-processing activity pxSetShowAllSteps failed: java.lang.StackOverflowError" while installing SmartDisputeBase V 7.21 Product rule on Pega 7.2.1
- Error- Flow Action pre-processing activity pzShowConfigureFormFromViews failed: must have mode Page List. Details: Invalid value for aPageList passed to com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.clipboard.Sorter.sortPageList(ClipboardProperty, String,
- The flow action post processing activity failed: java.lang.indexoutboundsexception:INDEX3:Size:2
- The Flow-Action pyCaseNarrativeContent invoking pre processing activity pzFetchSubcaseAttachments failed: java.lang.NullPointerException