AES is not showing Exceptions of monitored nodes/cluster.
We install AES on server and also deployed PegaAESRemote.jar file on monitored nodes.
We can see Alerts and health report when login with AES credentials (AESManager).
But we can't see any exception item there.
We also generated exceptions in our applications in order to see it in AES. But nothing happened.
Can someone please give us possible reasons for the same?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- AES node is not monitoring exceptions in Pega 7.1.6 env
- AES does not show the available listeners on the monitored nodes
- n>3 nodes are in a pool at LTM(F5). No clustering at backend. Do we need to reserve multiple ports in the range 5701-5800 for cluster communication?
- Cluster Nodes Visibility in Cluster Management Tab.
- Why would AES (7.13) display production level zero for the monitored clusters (7.1.9) in the Enterprise Health Console?