Adding current/todays date to word template
We have a word template that is created near the end of a process. This is a form document used by our company and we need the date it was created. We have tried using MS Word date function and it doesn't work we have used the field pxCurrentDateTime and we get the GMT version. We need to have the format as Month Day, Year for our time zone. This should not be so difficult. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Want To Display A Calendar Control In Section But User Can Able To See The Dates From Present Date (From Today)Onwards
- Looping for Value list in a word document of rule-template-word document (Word template merge)
- Error using Symbolic Date "Today" in reports
- Removal of the "Today" button for the Date picker control
- No Edit Template option in Word Template rule