Active Connections List shows logged out users
We want to get an accurate list of who's logged in to a system.
We're in v5.5.
Looking at the Developer Portal's Active Connections list, I see some logged out users.
When I look at the Requestors list on the SMA, I see a column "last input". (typically the last activity invoked). For some users this shows Activity=Code-Security.LogOff and Activity=Data-Portal.FreeClipboard -- these look like the last actions before logoff.
So ideally I'd like to filter or sort this list. I can't do it in SMA. It's seems like we can in the ListView. The ListView calls activity RequestorsOnline, which calls the PegaAPI method pega.getConnectionsList(myStepPage). Yet in the results I only see a handful of properties; none of them showing anything resembling the last activity invoked.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Security- Users/Hackers are able to get the active connection list using PRTraceServlet URL
- Activity called from file listener does not show error log on PegaRules.log [7.1.9]
- How to get the count of active users logged into the system automatically without logging into SMA.
- User Portal Search Icon/Search Box Click Call activity [using Action Set- Add an action- Run Activity] to Show WO In Review Harness-Pega7.1.8
- Have Different windows show different content for same user logged in