Access Group for SLA Agent(Standard Type) in Pega-ProCom agents rule
I have read in a help topic that we need to include Application Rulesets & versions in Access Group of Pega-ProCom Agents rule inorder to support SLA Agent. However the SLA agent is of type Standard which doesn't depend on Access Group to perform it's tasks.
Could you please let me know whether the information provided in the help is correct or not.
Hep Topic: Agent Schedule Data Instances --> Security Tab --> 2nd Note
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to configure the Pega-ProCom agents to run on specific node in multinode environment?
- Error saving Data-Agent-Queue instance for: Pega-ProCom
- Procedure to update Rule-Connect-MQ ValidateInfrastructure activity residing in pega-procom Ruleset
- Agent(Standard or Advanced) Process Each record in different Thread or in same Thread
- Field values IN,OR in Pega-AppDefinition, Pega-ProCom rulesets forcing US States IN, OR to appear in small letters