7.1.9 How to specify relative directory path as file listener's "source location"
I wanted to specify a relative directory path as file listener's "source location".
I tried below without success. Am I missing something or simply file listener doesn't support this syntax?
It seems that "file://default:/" was not translated to actual path name.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting "Source file not found" error while installing Pega Robotics Studio
- File listener's source mask name to be dynamic
- 7.1.9 How to preserve Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted?
- File Listener Source Location- Network path
- File listener isn't picking up the file from source location