7.1.9 How to preserve Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted?
Are there any ways to preserve those Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted? In other words we wanted to treat those Exported/Imported RAP package files NOT temporary files, instead treating them as persistent files as the evidence of system operations.
Posted same question on PDN, https://pdn.pega.com/forums/general-questions/service-export-directory-path#comment-130356
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How does "prpcServiceUtils.sh export" command line utility move the exported archive file?
- 7.1.9 How to specify relative directory path as file listener's "source location"
- Is there any way the Local Data Storage can be exported/imported partially
- For Pega Express Trilal, "Service Request" Case Type it is not possible to create a custom made report based on "Product" field.
- No "Service Type" available in Designing A User Interface exercise