Unable to create a Business Issue - Ruleset field is blank
I am trying to create a Business Issue, but no ruleset name is displaying, hence unable to create it.
Can anyone please help me with this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I have faced similar issue in v7.2.
Please check the field value pxDecisioningClass and make sure the class mentioned corresponds to the application level SR class and the Ruleset for the class is unlocked.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Native iOS App Dashboard Issue- Blank Dashboard
- Pega Deployment Manager issue- 'unable to find valid certification path to requested target'
- Blank Ruleset Dropdown while creating a new rule
- Comparsion issue when we leave INTERGER field as Blank.
- Can't create new rules on cloud instance because RuleSet and Version fields are empty and cannot be edited on new rule form.