Unable to add branch ruleset for Designer Studio exercise
I'm unable to add a branch ruleset in application rule HRMS. It just adds a blank entry in the Branches list. Can you please review this issue and get it fixed so I can complete the exercises.
My tenant id is P_RES_Lev7PAEx11_13, the PRPC version is V7.1.2 and the node id 47e5b336ed8a0f6bf7137ee64f3d1a4c. Thanks.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to start Pega Fundamentals Designer Studio (Exercise Environment)
- Case design case study branch ruleset missing
- Application Design- Branching rulesets for parallel development
- completing exercise in Pega 7 Leveraging- branch ID dropdown not populating when creating ruleset version record
- Unable to access properties created in branch from the application ruleset