REST ERROR in LSA EXERCISE : the server responded with an HTTP 404 code, indicating that the resource does not exist. // The service response contained insufficient data for mapping: The following header(s) were not populated: [etag]
I am performing the exercise steps under course “LEAD SYSTEM ARCHITECT” under lesson “Enhancing Hotel and Hotel Proxy applications”. I have already completed the previous required exercises before this one.
In this exercise, I am trying to verify the following highlighted steps to verify the work done.
- Create a Hotel case.
- Observe the Enter Data form. Make any optional changes and click Submit.
- Locate the attached Rooms Request for Event email correspondence at the Wait step within the Email Hotel step. Open the email to note the Hotel case pzInsKey (for example, FSG-HOTEL-WORK HOTEL-46).
- Wait for the Email child case to display on the Dashboard, and then open the case to confirm that it is at the initial assignment. Perform the same Email case testing as described in the Constructing the Hotel application exercise.
- Use either a second browser to log in to the Hotel Proxy application, or switch applications in the Application menu to change to the Hotel Proxy application.
- Use the App Explorer to identify and launch the most recently created Proxy case.
- Click Begin, enter the number of confirmed rooms, and click Submit.
- Reopen the Hotel case to confirm that the case is resolved, and that the case shows the number of confirmed rooms you entered into the Hotel Proxy case.
When I perform step 7, I am getting an error in REST call as below.
“the server responded with an HTTP 404 code, indicating that the resource does not exist. // The service response contained insufficient data for mapping: The following header(s) were not populated: [etag]”
Can someone please help explain whats the issue or what correction is required?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Moved from PSC to Academy***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Fail: Authentication parameters incorrect- the server responded with an HTTP 401 code, indicating an authorization problem.
- Host HTTP Header(s) and X-Forwarded-Host in PRPC 7.1.8
- ClientProtocolException- The server failed to respond with a valid HTTP response
- Response Code http 404, 409 from SOAP service SOAP UI generate "pySOAPFaultReason"
- prpcUtils.bat archives prweb.war doesn't exist.