Require Password to unlock the RuleSet (or) procedure to delete the Locked RuleSet
Imported the rulesets to verify the solution, but when i try to create the same solution, getting error message as "It already exists".
How can i delete the imported ruleset which contains the solution,for your quick reference: "Data_modeling_basics_exercise_solution"
Else please let me know the password to UNLOCK the RuleSet.
Any advice is highly appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to delete locked rulesets without unlocking RuleSet Versions
- pzDefaultStageStep is unable to be edited because it is in a locked ruleset. Please unlock ruleset version.
- password to unlock rulesets
- Understanding mechanism of ruleset locking and unlocking
- Unlock and locking Ruleset version via SQL query