Quiz: Reporting on Application Data - Choose the different ways that you can add a report to the Report Browser ?
I have a doubt about the response of the following question : "Reporting on Application Data - Choose the different ways that you can add a report to the Report Browser ?"
Choices are :
1. Subscribe to reports that colleagues have created
2. Import standard Process Commander reports
3. Create your own reports and save them in any category
4. Create your own reports and save them in a personal category.
Response is 2 and 4.
I was expecting 3 as well because I was able to create a report in one of the standard category as a "System Architect".
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to add legend in a report shown via Report Browser?
- Is it possible to add Association to a report in report browser?
- Doubt on Quiz: Choosing the right rule
- Quiz: Creating a Data Model- What type of data should be part of the data model?
- Developer Concepts (Reporting) quiz: question 3- inner join?