Pega Platform Ready badge – updated requirements as of September 30, 2019
Beginning September 30, 2019, the requirements to earn the Pega Platform Ready badge will be changed to reflect the current Pega version 8.
To retain your Pega Platform Ready badge after September 30, you will need to complete the following requirements:
Achieve a Platform version 8 certification:
- Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) 8 certification
- Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) 8 certification
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) 8 certification
If you have achieved a 5.x, 6.x, or 7.x certification for CSA, CPBA, CSSA, or CLSA:
- Complete the Pega Platform 8 Release Features course, OR one of the following Platform version 8 courses:
The Pega Platform Ready badge will be grayed-out in your My Achievements page if you have not met these new requirements beginning September 30, 2019.
Please contact Pega Certification at email@example.com with questions.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Customer Service Ready Badge needed for LSA Readiness exam?
- Announcing the new Robotic Automation Ready badge!
- Issue with "Customer Service Ready Badge"
- I've noticed that when we run the Pega install or update scripts during product installation or upgrade, the scripts require ANT_HOME to be set. The scripts are running fine, but our Release Management team is asking why these scripts require ANT. They
- Platform/System requirement for PEGA 7.2.1 cloud set up