Pega OpenSpan Studio: Web Application or Universal Web Application?
I've been going through the robotics training for a couple of weeks now and I can't seem to find a lot of information about this question. What is the difference between a "Web Application" and a "Universal Web Application"? Could anyone shed some light for me?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Looks like at least one difference between the two is that Web Application only supports Internet Explorer, where Universal Web Application will also support other browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Robotic Studio: How to convert OpenSpan.Adapters.Web.Controls.Image object into System.Drawing.Image object
- Pega OpenSpan Robotics Studio: Connect To Server Request
- Issue with stopping universal web adapter- Pega Robotics Studio
- How to build flexible and time-feasible Pega UI/UX for engaging digital front-end web application?
- Reusing the current web application controls in openspan studio