PDF guides quality has gone bad
I've been coaching Pega Developers and BA's over the last 3 years on projects as a developer myself. The courses have change for Infinity and there have been some improvements. However, the down-loadable versions of the courses used to be excellent for studying but now are really bad. They seem to be a collection of slide with no real information.
If you are on the move and don't have access to the internet you could read the pdf on the go this in no longer an option
You can no longer print the pdf's off and highlight for quick reading.
I think this needs to be addressed or can someone explain what we are now supposed to do?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Bad Link in 8.3 installation guide download
- how to download pega UI Specialist lesson guide pdf?
- Unable to download CERTIFIED PEGA DECISIONING CONSULTANT (7.21) Student Guide PDF
- [Video]: Support Guide: Print Complete TextArea Control Content to PDF
- [Video]: Support Guide: Troubleshooting Truncated Reports Exported to PDF